Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing ??? The beginning of the end!

Yea~~ I did it!! :)
Wow!!! What a journey.
I have learned so many things that I did not even realize that were out there on the web. It will be a welcomed journey to continue on learning these things and perfecting how to use them personally and in the classroom. I really am going to use delicious and invite others with in the department to join and pool our sites that we have discovered together. I think it would be a great tool for all to use and to have for years to come.
Google calendar is going to be great for me! I love the way I can view it from different perspectives and can also make other calendars that show up on my original one.
What really surprised me is that I can now make a small video with pictures and music. I really like Animoto. I can share what could have been boring pictures to a small video that is entertaining.
I think that all of the things that I have learned will take me more into the future of teaching. It has really opened my eyes up to new ways to present and pull together information. I have the 23things bookmarked and will visit it often to go back and review and refresh my memory if needed. I hope it will still be there. If not I will search using the many tools that I have bookmarked and learned.
I would definitely sign up for future programs if they are made available.
Thank you for the journey!!!!! It has been GREAT!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You did iit! Congrats!