Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #22 - Podcasts

Did you find a podcast that you might subscribe to and listen to regularly?
I started out listening to a learning spanish podcast that was okay but it did not keep my attention to keep on listening to learn. It was pretty blah. Then I found Good morning America that had various podcasts. GMA podcast. I listened to the one about summer frozen treats that were good for you. I didn't know that some ice creams had fiber and it was pretty interesting about how some are making low fat and calorie desserts to have the texture of those really GOOD ones that are bad for us. I added this site to my google reader because I like little excerpts about different things and interviews with different people. I do think that I will come back to it often because I listen to the tv while getting ready during school and sometimes wish that I could hear some of the things that they are going to talk about after I have to leave. This will give me the chance to do so now!
I didn't like many of the podcast directories because they were overwhelming with so much information. I guess since I didn't have something really in mind is why I had such a hard time choosing at first.
Truthfully this thing has not inspired me yet. I will have to come back and play with it but I just need to know more and feel a little more comfortable with it.

1 comment:

ETFaGoGo said...

Hi Coach D,
I also get bored with some of the podcasts I run across. I'm going to look up that Good Morning America one though, sounds interesting.